Clubs all over BC are looking for experienced classifiers and referees. Whether your experience comes from a parasport or an able-bodied sport background, we offer refereeing and classifying clinics to get you up to speed.
Some of the benefits of becoming a referee or a classifier are:
- Opportunity to give back to the community.
- Opportunity to use your refereeing or medical knowledge in a new way.
- Many opportunities for advancement. Many BC classifiers and referees have received international certification.
- Travel opportunities, including international travel.
- Honorariums and other compensation.
To get involved, fill out our signup form and we will contact you shortly.