BC Wheelchair Sports Association and BC Wheelchair Basketball Society are hiring either one full-time or two part-time finance coordinators to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- all bookkeeping duties for the associations,
- financial reporting,
- preparation of materials for audit,
- event support,
- ensuring compliance with BCWSA/BCWBS policies and procedures,
- providing financial information to BCWSA/BCWBS staff as required,
- and other administrative duties as assigned.
The successful candidate(s) will report to the BCWSA and BCWBS Executive Directors. The position is located at the BCWSA/BCWBS offices, 780 SW Marine Drive, Vancouver BC.
Application deadline: Oct. 15th, 2017
Start date: Oct. 23rd 2017
Wages: Commensurate with experience
Submit cover letter and resume to: BC Wheelchair Sports, Gail Hamamoto, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org, 604 333 3520 x201.
To view the full job posting, click on the attachments below.