Casting Call: People with Disabilities Sought for National Bank Campaign
massive-dev | January 18, 2017
Open to both Men and women from anywhere in CANADA, ages 30 to 50 years old, all ethnicities are welcome.
The shoot will be held in Toronto, Canada. If selected and you reside outside of the greater Toronto area, travel and accommodation will be provided for you and a companion to attend the filming here.
Audition will be held via SKYPE. you are not required to come into the studio. However, there will be a call back session held in Toronto for those who live in this area on February 3rd if selected after your interview.
Pay is $4,000 EACH if selected. Non speaking role, no acting experience required.
Must be available for the following dates IF you are selected to participate in this commercial:
Recall: February 3 in Toronto. (For those who resides in the greater Toronto area only)
Wardrobe: February 9, 10 or 11 in Toronto.
Rehearsal: February 10, 2017 in Toronto. (TBD)
Shoot: February 12, 13 and / or 14, 2017 in Toronto.
To apply, please send ALL of the following information to us ASAP:
3) 2 or 3 recent casual photos of you. (no hats and sunglasses please)
4) Your phone number.
5) Your email address.
6) Your city.
7) Please tell us about your disability.
8) Are you active? If so, what type of physical activities you like to participate in?
9) Do you have a good core strength?
10) Are you a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident?
11) This is not mandatory, but we encourage you to provide a short video to show us your personality. In the video, tell us your name and age, then you can talk about your sport, hobbies or interests..etc. If you are able to make a short (less than 1 minute) video on your cell phone, then please send us a youtube link, do not send large video files. You can upload it onto youtube as ‘unlisted’, this will keep your video private.
*IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS SHOOT, YOU MUST SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE ANSWERS TO THIS EMAIL:
Please help us share this casting notice if you know someone, thank you!